- God is dead! God remains dead! And we have killed him.
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra
German philosopher (1844 – 1900)
- I sing of arms and of the man, fated to be an exile.
- Virgil, The Aeneid
Roman epic poet (70 BC – 19 BC)
- Gentle Reader, adieu! Wealth and Pleasure be yours! If my scribblings have brought you a measure of both, set me to advantage on your bookshelf. If I have bored you, accept my apologies and consign me to the flames.
- Marquis De Sade, The Misfortunes of Virtue
French writer and philosopher (1740 – 1814)
Well, how can I start? Oh, wait… Yeah. I thought that I had gotten over this strange obsession with blogging about the odd life I seem to have, but no. I couldn’t surrender and become a MySpace person, because I hate the way it was designed and plus most of the people who write there are people who like starting cat fights over a boy or two or a part of a subculture I loathe. I’ve already started a few years before with my writing-only Eternal Catharsis, read by friends, strangers and people who’d like to remain anonymous alike, so why stop now? By the way, if you like this place a lot, link back, it is not only nice, but considerate to do so and don’t forget to vote by clicking on “Technorati favourites” while you’re here.