Gone Past: WEEK SUMMARY
- Costume party at A__’ place: madness driven by randomness, alcohol, food and music ensue, starting with a “traffic raver” and H_____ running down the street after I left, apparently half-naked. I___ loses his sledgehammer that he brought as a prop, only for it to return to him the next two days.
- Two groups of randoms trying to have a go at me at the train over some idiotic stuff.
- Met L___ at Perth, again, but minus his other half.
- Going out to lunch with a Certain Somebody on Thursday.
- Going with CS again on Friday, despite work the next day.
- Normal programming will resume shortly.