The Week of Flame: DESTRACT/DESTRUCT II
Last week as follows:
- Modelling for my drawing class because of my boots: Many people complained of the excessive details giving them headaches.
- Shopping for hats and clothes.
- Getting lost with C______ “Tom Baker” V__ D__ B_____, A__ and D____ in Perth.
- Talking to the same Nameless Goth Chick with the Guy Called Luca… twice!
- Pirate-tines Day at Perth and at the Lucky Shag Bar! The Lectures went as follows:
Lecturer: Why are there so many pirates?
- Showing up the day after as The Mad Scientist’s Escaped Lunatic Experiment, shedding much of my Dandy aspects for a day.
- Getting tied by P_____ and photos taken after!
- Everyone checking out my goggles and boots with lots of black, metal bits and zips.
- Touching the Spike on my goggles and people getting poked.
- People asking me if there was “any free locks”.
- Tom Baker’s constant craving for a certain corn snack originally from Sydney and Whoop-Whoop. I took the opportunity to make many an amusing joke about TB and liking corn… Corn Porn that is! The conversation went as follows:
C______ “Tom Baker” V__ D__: I want some corn…
D____: I’m starving! Wanna go to Maccas?
Me: He wants some corn alright!: “Show us your cobs!” “Now that’s some nice kernels…” ]
(Cue in the laughs as everyone else around us stare)
- Hanging around in Borders and eating sushi like a starving man.
- Generally goofing around.
- People trying to convince me to “tie them up”.
- Planning the next Thursday Event: Camo Day?