3, 2, 1!: HAPPY NEW YEAR
The New Years’ Resolutions of Virgilius Sade:
- Get a licence
- Pass another year at College
- Go out with that Somebody
- Re-learn piano
- Write stories and poems like crazy like I used to
- Deal with “The Black Dog”
- See movies worth seeing
- Save money
That’s all I could come up with. Last year, I didn’t really have a resolution at all because of being a total skeptic when it comes to them and the related, somewhat silly list that follows. It has not been a year here at Randomly Relevant, only six months or so, but you know some people…
- Randomly Relevant originally started as a political/social/religion/stupidity commentary with quotes and random (yet related) Youtube videos and several links to different entries, thanks to Wikipedia as a restart to the blog under the name of Apabila Dunia Berjadi Bodoh? But without the pretty Photoshopped pictures.
- It had several brushes of fame and controversy, namely: Here and here.
- It was the only one in Oz to ever blog about the ’07 Election and the stupidity of Howard.
- The author got added the the blogroll of TheDesktop and “knighted”. Was in fact late for the ceremony and participated in what was the most epic burn of his “career” months later.
- Most of the search engines results were that of Gabriela Robin, a co-worker of Japanese composer Yoko Kanno.
- Virgilius Sade was well liked as a result of commenting in the blog of Daddy Dan and bestowed his wisdom upon The Leaky Brain and If You Read This, I’ll Buy You Some Cake and TheDesktop as well.
- Started adding bits and pieces from his mysterious life, as well clips and postings about the British science fiction series, Doctor Who, Japanese classical rockers ALI PROJECT and the similar group Yousei Teikoku.
- The author proclaims that he shall keep blogging for the hell of it.
So yes, Happy New Year to everyone and I’ll hope to see you all later.