Meme Tag: MEME
Thanks for the recent tagging, courtesy of Daddy Dan.
1. I like spicy food, which came from being introduced to it at the young age of ten, eating it up and getting used to it as time went by and trying different curries and studying things such as colour, appeal, texture, taste and heat. My absolute favourites are Vindaloo Curry and Gulai.
2. I like trying anything that is foreign such as eel, sea snails or frogs legs and that goes for drinks too. My favourites are Sangaria (made by the Japanese company of the same name), Calpis Water, Milkis (a fizzy version of Calpis Water made by the Korean drinks manufacturing arm of Japanese company, Lotte) and Lamune.
3. I collect a lot of strange things like toys, figurines and books and Japanese game and animation soundtracks and albums as well. I’d also like to actually muck around with them and not just leave it for display.
4. I dye my hair in wild colours quite frequently; colours I had in the past were: dark blue, green and purple.
5. I can change my voice by doing a little voice-acting, producing a near-perfect Stitch or Jar-Jar Binks and other voices as well.
6. In the workplace, I am a well-known warbler, singing songs by Zeromancer, Björk and Goldfrapp.